The International Access operations planning and execution model bases its main activity on the methodology called Supply Chain Operations Reference (Management of operations in the value chain). This is a tool that positions international physical distribution and supply chain scenarios, through optimization practices in the alignment and streamlining of international purchases and sales.
This is how this methodology establishes FOUR fundamental MODULES for the success of the development of operations from a Technical, Customs, Logistics and Commercial scope.
Supplier sourcing / supplier mapping
· Technical specifications of the product according to market of origin.
· Construction of origin criteria: collection of information on supplies, consumption by product and Exwork value.
· Analysis of supplier offers, quality, installed capacity. export quota and inventory levels.
· Implementation of international standard and homologation of norms according to product presentation.
· Definition of customs profile of the product.
· Establishment of legal criteria in the destination market (tax burden and customs duties for the Importer).
· Design of Minimum Load Descriptions.
· Validation of the commercial promotion agreement according to the projected destinations.
· Design of the international supply channel route.
· Establishment of Logistics Platform, Incoterms 2020 costs.
· Definition of MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity).
· Evaluation and level of service of the logistics links.
Country study prospects
· Relationship of the history of purchases in the destination market, values and quantities of substitute products
· Elaboration of commercial file: Productive capacity, production times, payment methods and product attributes
· Definition of criteria for the International Purchase of Merchandise.
· Implementation of international standard and homologation of norms according to and presentation of the product.
· Other product conditioning requirements for the destination market.
In international access, we carry out the procedures before the customs authority to nationalize the merchandise or the shipment, facilitating the importation and optimizing costs and delivery time.
Our import services by cargo or container are integrated into the Logistics chain as follows: Management and control of land, air, and maritime transport; port customs logistics and national transport, which allows greater control of operations, timely information, timely documentation, quality and safety.
We are specialists in Export of:
Download export success case book:
Welcome to international trade logistics, where small and large find the best solution for their product supply and trade needs.