Custom made foreign commerce
We connect your business with international opportunities
We do foreign trade operations for you
We take care of the international purchase and sale of your company or specific projects, providing solutions in imports, exports and opening of markets.
Import and Marketing
We are importers and marketers of specialized equipment for the construction, design and medical industries. Thus developing a portfolio of yellow machinery, printers, laser machines and medical supplies..
Our Import services are based on the Supply Chain Operations Reference methodology with which we have developed four modules focused on optimizing costs and time in the process.
Our Export services are based on the Supply Chain Operations Reference methodology with which we have developed four modules focused on optimizing costs and time in the process.
Foreign Trade Outsourcing
The management of international purchases is the process in which we carry out the acquisition of a product in international markets according to the technical and specific requirements of the clients, efficiently, effectively and optimizing costs.
Reasons why our
clients prefer us
- Identification of labeling requirements at origin and destination
- Analysis of packaging, packaging and labeling
- Measurement Unit Identification (Physical Unit)
- Search for packaging and packing that suits the operation
- Conditioning of the product for dispatch
- Analysis of additional requirements
- Tariff item classification
- Knowledge of customs requirements at origin and destination
- Identification of the import / export regime according to the product
- Cost of taxes and associated tariffs
- Identification of required certifications and permits
- Cost planning
- Search for better transportation options
- Management of documentation
- Nationalization of goods
- Market analysis
- Identification of suppliers / potential clients
Learn and stay informed about logistics
Considerations when being an Importer in Colombia
Commercial and industrial companies in Colombia find in the current economic situation an optimal scenario for importing products that, due to their competitive advantage, are
SUPPLY CHAIN CRISIS
Much has been said about the container crisis and its impact on the global supply chain, as well as on prices due to the pandemic,
RULES OF ORIGIN AND HOW THEY AFFECT THE GLOBAL TRADE OF PRODUCTS
To be precise, when we speak of rules of origin in compliance with a trade promotion agreement between two or more nations, we speak of